>I’m back! Albeit I have no idea how long I’ll be back at this. Since I last posted, I have:
– Had the biggest interview in my life.
– Which immediately preceeded one of the biggest disappointments in my life.
– Co-hosted a wedding shower for my little sis.
– Celebrated my birthday w/ JL and Candy.
– Went to a naturlization ceremony.
– Celebrated Candy’s birthday.
– Celebrated little sis’ marriage to Chris.
– Attended a conference in Chicago.
– Picked up a membership survey for the “church” I’ve been attending.
– Started recycling paper products.
– Went to volunteer orientation for a local non-profit.
– Eaten many popsicles.
– And much more, including marvelled at a bumpersticker that says: If Mary had been pro-choice, we wouldn’t have Christmas. (I don’t think that’s the way it works, people.)
What’s new with you? Any of these you’d like me to elaborate on?