>The following bits were meant to be woven into wonderful stories for you and yours. Before I toss them by the wayside, I wanted to give you a glimpse of what could have been. (If you’d like to hear the associated story, please leave me a note in the comments.)
· We gather here today to mourn the loss of Lilly, Lola and Yolanda.
· According to this site, Chester A. Arthur had over 80 pairs of pants and insisted on changing several times a day.
· Okay, kids…Something has been bugging me for quite some time and I have finally found resolution. (Note: Draft dated 7/25/06. I don’t remember what this one was.)
· I just read about the INSPIRE database for Indiana in the Urban Times and thought I’d share. Looks like it could be an excellent resource.
· Subject: 1975
Golden Years – David Bowie – 8
Miracles – Jefferson Starship – 2
Ballroom Blitz – Sweet – 9
Turn to Stone – Joe Walsh – 5
She’s The One – Bruce Springsteen – 6
· Subject: Unitarian Jihad
The original article can be found on SFGate.com here:
· Sun-Maid Goldens and Cherries combines two favorites from nature’s bounty – sweet California golden raisins and tart cherries – into a tantalizing taste treat. We start with the very best grapes and cherries, then dry them to perfection and carefully moisturize and pack them in foil-fresh, 6-ounce zipper bags to lock-in the natural goodness. Good stuff, I’m tellin’ ya’. Really good stuff.