1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
All of them, I think. Actually, I really hate taking out the trash. I live on the third floor of my apartment building and it just seems like a long way down… then people tend to go through the dumpster. Yep, trash duty.
2. Are there any that you like or don’t mind doing?
This might sound a wee bit odd, but I really like cleaning the toilet with those little bleach tablets. They’re so fun.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it’s needed?
I most definitely “clean when needed”. Actually, I probably wait until a few days past that. Pretty bad, eh?
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
I don’t think that I do, but everyone has their quirks. I’m sure there’s something.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
The last thing I actually “cleaned” was my new-for-me dresser. Since then, I’ve merely done “tidy” jobs.