>While it is technically Thursday (and I am technically a yuppie), I noticed the Friday Five have been published.
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Does Lee Greenwood at the Kentucky State Fair count? 😉 If not, it would be Lollapolloza (sp?) 1993. Yes, that would be 10 years ago!?! How did that happen?
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
I don’t really have a favorite. Though if I would end up on Big Brother IV(?), I would choose TMBG Apollo 18
as my one CD to listen to for a week after a media hiatus. That counts for comething doesn’t it?
3. What’s your favorite song? Ummmm….
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
This may sound really lame, but I’d love to be able to play accordion. There’s just something about a female (yuppie) accordion player.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Now that she has dark hair again, Madonna comes to mind. Though, I would really like to meet Johnny Cash and Janis Joplin too. So, hey… go figure.
Don’t you love that I can be extremely vague?