>This is my first Friday Five. I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile, but I usually forget to notice that it’s Friday until Sunday afternoon or so.
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
2 in the Haute
2 in Indy
2 in Michigan
1 in Nebraska
for a grand total of…. 8!
2. Which was your favorite and why?
I really liked having a yard at the 2nd house in Lansing. Planting flowers, raking leaves, trimming the grass with scissors. 🙂
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
I love the feel of a new completely clean fresh space. So, I’d have to go with exciting.
4. What’s more important, location or price?
I would have to say price, but only because I’ve lucked out with locations. Or at least I think I have.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
That mondo fridge with the internet access for one. But then, I’d have to go with a yard, a small garden, access to a natural water source, and established trees. I hate to think I’d ever build a new house. I like the idea of moving into an older home and fixing it up (a little).